Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mom with Muscles

You would have muscles too if you pushed this while running every day (which is why I have taken to running only on days that he is in school). I ran today because it was such a nice afternoon, and then I remembered why I don't run with him anymore as I was pushing uphill back toward home......

6 comments:

Shelly said...

You RoCK! I occassionally push the double with both the girls in it... what a back ache that is! I try to con Kalei into riding her bike. Its not too hard to do... but then I have to listen to the whining about the hills! Keep it up! I bet you are inspiring a bunch of other mommas out there!

KCB said...

Well, hey there, Superwoman. :) That's why you've got that rockin' body of yours!!!

wildcatfanva said...

Not looking forward to pulling out the stroller again - the treadmill is working just fine. How cold is it when you run these days?

Trish said...

WOW! You are awesome. Does he yell for you to "go faster"? Looks like a great workout...

Strommer Family said...

Girl whatcha thinkin?? That is a heft to push up a hill, I must say..but I have been doing my fair share since the new year started of pushing my slightly smaller heft up hills but I walk, no running!! ;)

marg said...

Have you tried 5 fingers yet??