Halloween 2009 was a good one here in the KrazyHouse. Other than the rain that started right about the time we left the house to Trick or Treat.....but at least it was warm. I said many times that I think the boys were more excited about Halloween then they are about Christmas. :)
We began the day coloring Collin's hair for his Harry Potter disguise. It didn't turn out as dark as I planned, but he thinks it is cool to not be blond! :)
Hot Dog and Harry getting ready to collect candy.
Look at all the goodies!!! We live on one of those rare neighborhoods where many people hand out FULL SIZE candy bars. Karl and I were laughing at the boys who kept saying "we need to go home, we have too much!"
Tasting his two choices....candy corn and a lollipop
4 comments:
Almost Christmas.....YEA!!! Did we skip the turkey/pilgrim/indian holiday??? I was looking forward to seeing Payton with his feathered headband!!
How fun that you even dyed hair to get in the holiday spirit. Love the hotdog!
Looks like they had a great time. Mine said they were ready to come home when their pumpkins started to get a little heavy. I was shocked that they were ready to be done but quickly agreed.
The full size bars neighborhood = the one people will drive out of their way to get to to score the good candy :) They are so lucky! Adorable costumes on adorable boys.
Post a Comment