Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Young Flyers

Payton and I met up with our good friends Lindsey and Cady today. We visited the College Park Aviation Museum and enjoyed a fun morning visiting the airplanes (and mostly talking). :)
College Park is the longest running civilian airport in the country, and also was the first military flight training school where Wilbur Wright trained the first two military pilots.

These two were found trying to take off. :)

The museum has all sorts of great activities for the kids and Payton and Cady had a wonderful time playing.

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder....

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am impressed with your speedy blogging! We had a blast with you guys today! Tell Collin we missed him.

marg said...

Two red heads look like TROUBLE!!

Lindsey said...

It's true, trouble increases exponententially as more redheads get together! But we still had a great time. Hope you don't mind I "borrowed" from your blog for mine....just call me copy-cat. :)

Strommer Family said...

If I should be brave enough to do it by myself how would I get to this little place...looks like great fun and Kyle I bet would love it!!