We woke today to a beautiful, COLD, sunny day. Perfect for snow removal. Since it was cold, and we weren't in any hurry, Karl decided to wait for a while before heading out for the Great Dig Out. Our neighbor yesterday spent about 5 hours digging out his driveway, since the snow was so wet and heavy. Karl was in NO hurry to do that! He was on the roof last night for two trying to get some of the weight of there.
We learned that good things come to those who wait. Shortly after lunch, a crew arrived with two front end loaders and cleared out our cul-d-sac and then asked if we wanted our driveway done....for a mere $25!! We said yes! Apparently the county put a call out for people who had snow removal equipment and they contracted out the work since there is so much to be done. Works for us!!!
Thank you!!!
Working hard in the street
Kodiak surveying the scene
The best part of the front end loaders is that they left a wonderful big pile of snow...that Collin called the Snow Mountain. Endless hours of fun in store with that!!
Good thing too....school is already cancelled for tomorrow. :(
3 comments:
I wish I had a big snow mountain..oh wait I think I do..maybe that will keep mine busy for tomorrow..heavens above I hope so!! ;)
Awesome! That puts my dinky little "snow slide" to shame. The boys must be having a blast!
I want to see the video of G and Big K sliding down the snow mountain! :)
M
Post a Comment