Well, it has been a LOOOONG year.....with all those snow days in December and February it seems as though 3rd grade has been at least 17 years in the making. :) Collin wrapped up his year at Wolftrap ES this morning and is THRILLED to be on summer vacay. I, as soon as I am done with this blog post, am pouring a nice, large glass of wine.....
Collin gave his teacher a cool Lego set that he designed and built, complete with his teacher, a desk and computer, and Mr. Bones the class skeleton.

Walking out of school at the end of the "day." They were out at 11:10....I don't really call that a day.

A KrazyFam tradition. Lunch at the student's choice (I think it has been McDonald's every year, maybe Burger King back at Beale)
Congratulations Collin for a Great Third Grade Year!!!!
2 comments:
What a great tradition! I can't believe Collin is a 4th grader now! Congrats to you both on making it through a looooong school year.
Congratulations, Collin. You have done an awesome job this year in 3rd grade. Bet Mr Batsel will keep that Lego creation forever!!
Post a Comment