Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Star is Born

They did it!!! By 9AM this morning the Death Star was completed. :) Here are some shots of the building progress.

Day 2...Morning

Day 2...Evening

Day 3

Day 5...notice just the one builder now. Payton lasted until about the end of Day 2, and then was an active watcher and box opener. :) They both did an amazing job. K and I didn't put on a single piece, though I did tie a knot in one string for them.

Day 6...Completed!!!! Look at that manual. :)

3803 pieces of pure Lego awesomeness.

7 comments:

Shelly said...

WOW! They are amazing! I get frustrated with the girls 100 piece puzzles! LOL! But seriously that is awesome!

Lynn said...

WOW! That's awesome! You may have some engineers in the making....or lego designers.

wildcatfanva said...

Nice Job to the boys! I am surprised you were both able to restrain yourselves from helping... sometimes, the big boys want to build too!

Angela said...

Excellent!

Lindsey said...

That is AWESOME!!!!

marg said...

Good Building Boys...I"m anxious to see it!!

Sandy and Anna said...

3803 instances of WOW WOW WOW! Great job guys! I'm super impressed.