Today was Colonial Day for the fourth graders in Collin's school to go along with their studies in Virginia history. They got to dress up and participate in many "Colonial" activities throughout the day. I helped out running the Marble Bag/Marble Game station. I dressed as a Powatan Indian and Collin opted for the popular Jamestown colonist. :) It was seriously fun!
Heading to school. Collin wore an old white button up, and teeny vest that was my Grammie's, and sweats that he rolled to the knee with long socks. Payton let me borrow his One Sock Indian shirt and I added those politically incorrect headdress feathers. We looked SMASHING!

One of the activities they have been working on, is some Colonial Dancing. This is Collin with his partner Hannah. How cute is she??
This is one of the dances. I filmed them all, but this was the one where I was the closest to the dancers as they kept moving. :)
What a wonderful day for the fourth grade. I love this school, and will certainly miss it.
3 comments:
GOOD JOB COLLIN. Looks like this was a lot of fun...
Looks like FUN! I love how you dresses the part too Gretchen!
Hot indian mama! Sounds like an awesome school.
Post a Comment