For those of you who don't have a Weimaraner, this may seem silly to you.....but....Kodiak (a Weim) is NOT a natural-born swimming dog like a Labrador. He has never really been afraid of the water, he just has never shown a true interest in it either.
This morning on our walk, for the FIRST TIME EVER, we managed to convince him that water is fun and once he figured out that his legs needed to paddle, he was a swimming machine!!!
The kids were SO excited and now want to take him swimming everywhere. :)
FYI....this was taken with my phone, so the quality isn't superb, but how cool is my BlackBerry???? Loving my phone....
6 comments:
Wow, That is pretty cool! Good Job Kodiak
So cute! And awesome phone/camera!
lol, that's pretty cute!
YAY Kodiak!!! So brave... even Hershey would "forget" she knew how to swim after time without... we cant wait to take Luck!. I will show her this video so she will have an Excellect example
YAY Kodiak!!! So brave... even Hershey would "forget" she knew how to swim after time without... we cant wait to take Luck!. I will show her this video so she will have an Excellect example
I love it! Thurman always cracks us up when he's in the water, too! We used to have a duck decoy with an anchor tied to it for the jetski. I don't know how many times we would look out to find him "retrieving" the duck, anchor, and all!
Post a Comment