Just found out.....after ALL that jazz about NOT going to the Pentagon and that we were most likely going somewhere in Southern California..............we got the word this afternoon that Karl is going to the Pentagon after all.
We are digesting the news and will figure things out in the coming weeks......
6 comments:
Well...I, for one, think this is fabulous news!! I can't wait for Krazy Fam to be in my neck of the woods (kinda)!
Wow, DC sounds like fun. At least you aren't moving too far :)
Yahooo! What a refiefe to finally know. :) Know
Okay...what the heck happend to my comment?! LOL Really, I'm not *that* much of a space cadet.
So glad the suspense is over...ow for the planning! Have fun house hunting! It seems like everyone we knew at Beale is now somewhere near to DC. Maybe we are next?!?!
Woo Hoo!!! See you soon!
Post a Comment