Karl and I are pretty honest with the boys, and try to answer questions openly. This was a convo I had with them yesterday...C: Mom, what does the middle finger mean? I know it is a bad word.
M: (Much internal debate) Well, it means "fuck." Actually it means "fuck you" which is a really not nice thing to say to someone, so don't say it.
C: Oh, I would NEVER say that to anyone. I would get in trouble.
M: Yes you would, so don't ever say it, or use your finger like that.
C and P: (Very adamantly) We won't!!!
Now, a few hours later I hear them arguing about something downstairs. Before I can intervene I hear this.....
P: Collin, don't take that. It is mine. You aren't being nice to me.
C: Payton, stop whining.........Mmmmmoooooooommmmm, Payton just showed his middle finger to me.
P: No I didn't....(much quieter now) Fuck off Collin!!!
Maybe I shouldn't have been so open and honest with them after all.....
8 comments:
That is fuckin' hysterical!!! Ooops. Maybe I don't want your little heathens around my precious little lady after all. ;)
That is so crazy.. I don't know what I would have said... I hope I dont get that question... ever!
Girl, I am dying laughing right now! That's frickin' funny! OMG. :)
That is pretty hysterical!! Don't kids say the funniest things? I was shopping for a new bra the other day and the kids were with me and coral pointed at the bras and said, "look mommy more boobs" I don't even know how she knows that word.
LOL! You guys crack me up!!
I can't stop laughing :) Your boys are so funny! I can relate, we went on a steam train ride a few weeks ago in Virginia City, and part of the show is that the train gets "robbed" by bandits. They had a fake gun fight on the side of the track after robbing us, and everyone was quiet, watching. That is when my child decided to yell "he shot him in the ass!" as the guy fell down...
Perfect! Just in time for school ;)
Oh my gosh Gretchen....I can't stop laughing! This is the funniest thing ever! I saw a link to your blog from Trish's blog and it is great. But reading this entry just made my day!
Tracy
Post a Comment