Here are some images of Easter. Again, not one of my favorite holidays....being that it is pastel and too candied....but the kids love it. Maybe I am a bit of a year-round Scrooge. :)
We went to an egg hunt at the church that Payton's preschool is in. It was PERFECT. Not too many kids and plenty of eggs.
Lots of goodies. :) They got several cross necklaces which they promptly decided made better spaceships.
Then we went home and colored eggs. We just got the simple egg coloring kit this year, and I think that they had just as much fun as with the fancy ones. Of course, neither kid eats hard boiled eggs.
And Easter morning, the bunny had us up WAY, WAY to early and the kids found that he had hidden their baskets and they had to find them by following the clues in hidden eggs. At the end of the trail they found their baskets and a new Lego game to share. All this before I had even found the camera. :(
Happy Easter KrazyReaders!!!! (now, no more holidays for a while, right?)
No comments:
Post a Comment