
Today Payton got to get his cast off. :) He has really been looking forward to this, AFTER we watched it on You Tube and he saw that the cast saw was totally cool and harmless. The doc says that his break is healed and his wrist is good to go....just no monkey bars for a few weeks while he gets his muscle strength back. And I told him no more broken bones EVER.

Sawing it off

New rubber arm.
This is also a good shot of his eye. The eye doc said that he is now a little asymmetrical, with his left eye a little lower that the right. You can see that well here. I think that he is a little swollen still, so we will have to see if it returns to normal. The Dr. said that it may, and it may not....

Afterwards we went to Cosi for some S'mores for a special treat. They were YUMMY!!!!

Happy Cast Off Day Payton!!!!! No more Snow Mountain!!!
2 comments:
Hip hip hooray!
Yeah! I'm sure it feels great to have that off!
Post a Comment