Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pigs and Bacon

Payton and I joined some friends this morning to check out the big trucks in the city of Herndon. It was great fun as they were able to climb all over everything, which is a little man's dream. I hope they checked their radios and windshield wipers before they started the ignition again as EVERYTHING was turned on and off a billion zillion times! :)
Driving a digger/plow thingy. Check out the cool hard hats they got to wear.

Vroom, vroom......

Caught by the law

Following the big trucks, Payton and I went back to the farm to check out the progress of his favorite baby pigs. We found two more litters of cuties there. He still didn't talk me into bringing one home.

Of course, Piglet had to come too to see her relatives. :)


2 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh, come on now, pigs are supposed to be very smart animals and great house pets! I remember back in college (isn't only old people that start off sentences with "I remember"?) there was a hardware store or something like that a block away that had a pig and a puppy behind the counter and they would push and shove each other out of the way to get petted by the customers. It was so cute. I think you should definitely add a pig to the K brood.

marg said...

Looks like an exciting morning....Mama Pig looks like 7 piglets wore her out!!