Well, by home I mean the USA!!!! Yes we are, and yes, it was a long, crazy travel day, but WE MADE IT!!! I have lots of good pictures, and will add those as soon as I have a high-speed connection again. For now, we are at Karl's Mom's house and she only has dial-up (I know, the HORROR!). We will be here for the week and then are off to Montana.
Pets, kids, and parents all survived the 30 hour ordeal. We all actually slept like normal last night, and have stayed awake all day today. We are pretty pooped tonight, but figure that if we sleep tonight, we should be back on schedule tomorrow.
OK, more to come in the coming days....for now, singing Happy Welcome Back Song!!!
4 comments:
Yay! Glad you all made it back safe and sound. Can't wait to see pics and hear your tales. :)
Yay! Welcome Home! What exactly is your Happy Welcome Back Song??
"Oh beautiful for spacious skies..." ?
Hooray! Glad you made it and are sleeping at normal hours, bonus!
Home in the USA is a good thing!! We were very glad to get your call!!!!!!!We had been waiting...Looking forward to seeing the stylish van pull into the driveway!! MG/JG/TF
Post a Comment