Kim, Annalies, Me, Angela, Cathy
My group of girlfriends that I have here had our final NEO Chick Celebration last night. I won't totally explain why we are called the NEO Chicks, but they are my girls and we always have a great time when we "gather." By the time we took the above picture, a few of the Chicks had departed for the evening, but the above five are part of the Original NEO Chick group (which changes every month as people come and go). And yes, we have on matching NEO shirts...we are REALLY that goofy!
We played a few rousing board games. I kicked BOOTAY at Twister. (OK, not really, cause Angela put up a hell of a fight!)
Butts, butts, and more butts.
Is my yoga paying off??? Well, maybe....but I still think I could use some stretch time. I think I hyper extended something last night as my legs are killing me today!!! But hey, I totally won and now am NEO Chick Twister Champion of the World (self proclaimed title).I will miss my girls...Thank You all for making my time here at Osan memorable. :):):)

3 comments:
Fun! I'm bummed I missed out. I remember the one from last month/Sandy's going-away. *sigh*
Woo hoo! Who is that fine piece of a**? I demand a rematch ;)
I am sorry I missed out on the fun! I don't think I could have done Twister justice as you all did, though! We will miss you, girl!
Post a Comment