Following our exciting weather evening last night (actual tornado touchdown about 1/2 mile away), we needed a fun Easter Eve. We decorated our eggs this morning with a cool Tye Dye coloring kit that I was sure was going to be a pain....and it actually turned out to be really easy and fun.

We then went out to base for the Easter Egg Hunt and Celebration with all sorts of free, fun activities for the kids. Collin and Payton both won some pretty cool prizes and collected a basket full of eggs.
They divided the kids up by age and had each category hunt for eggs at different times. Good thing too....there were bunches and bunches of kids scrambling for eggs. I don't think that it lasted more than 30 seconds for each group, but it was a whole lot of fun!
We did have to split up and take two cars since Payton had soccer practice at the same time that Collin was supposed to have his egg hunt. So K and P took off after his hunt for practice, and C and I stayed and played for a while longer. See later blog posts for soccer cuteness. :)
Happy Easter Eve KrazyFam Readers!!!!!

3 comments:
Looks like a successful hunt!!
Nice job on the eggs. I forgoed (is that the correct term?) that tradition this year...I just went with plastic eggs stuffed with candy.
Sounds like fun was had by all. Way to juggle events. From this day forward you shall be called super mom :)
Post a Comment