One of my bestest girlfriends lives right up the road in Maryland, and we went up to her place for a visit today. Lindsey and I met back at Beale, before Payton was born, and we have seen a lot of drama together. It is so nice to be geographically close to her again.
Collin's slightly crooked pic of the Wonder Duo (a term coined by another friend of ours for our superhero costumes that we wore one year for Halloween at Beale)
Collin and Zoey. We used to catsit for Zoey often at Beale. Lindsey lived just three doors down from us.
Payton and Cadence (and Tootsie in the background). Cady is a new addition since our time together at Beale, but she fits right in with the rest of the Krazies. They look like they could all be related, but we are pretty sure that we had different mailmen at the time. :)
The three amigos.
4 comments:
I had a great time with all you guys today! Thanks for coming up and see ya soon!
I can't wait to be close to friends again. I am forming some great friendships here though.
AWWW! I love it!!!! Good friends are the best! I am so glad you got some girl time plus kids!
Ya'll look great...are you sure you had different mailmen??
Post a Comment