Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Backyard Toy

We bought a new toy this weekend to enjoy in our Alabama winter. Our next door neighbors have one, and we have really enjoyed it, so we decided to get one for ourselves. The kids are thrilled to have a place to make S'mores, though we need something better than fondue sticks to roast the marshmallows with. :) Here they are enjoying the heat, though since the kids are both in shorts, you can guess that it wasn't actually that cold away from the fire. :)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I want to get one of these for our back deck. Looks like you'll get a lot of fun out of it this winter.

Unknown said...

I'm jealous. I've always wanted one of those!!! It would be great for here except that it rains ALL THE TIME and we probably wouldn't get to use it very often.

KCB said...

I want one!!! Here's to many wonderful evenings by a cozy fire.

Shelly said...

I want one of those... I think they'd come in handy in CO!