It must be nice to be able to lead such a relaxing life. Mine has been hectic this week with a visit to the ER and a hospital stay for Alex. He fell off the top bunk of his bed onto the tile floor. Needless to say this was not the way I wanted to spend the first tow days of my week. But the good new is that he is ok. He has a big bruise and black eye on his face and a bruised shoulder but other than that the doctors gave him a clean bill of health.
3 comments:
Ahhh...sometimes I really wish I was a cat!
It must be nice to be able to lead such a relaxing life. Mine has been hectic this week with a visit to the ER and a hospital stay for Alex. He fell off the top bunk of his bed onto the tile floor. Needless to say this was not the way I wanted to spend the first tow days of my week. But the good new is that he is ok. He has a big bruise and black eye on his face and a bruised shoulder but other than that the doctors gave him a clean bill of health.
What a life......
Post a Comment