A Snapshot of the KrazyFam. Our Comings, and Often Goings, with the US Air Force
I am going to comment on my own blog and say how MUCH this makes me laugh!!!! Thanks to my pal Angela for the great idea!
next time include yourself and K on the elf-kins stuff! The shimmy would have been great with your face on it! But nonetheless....too cute!
That is cute but I wanted to see a Gretchen elf too :) It's snowing here. I drove in it for the first time tonight and could here the ice crunching. All I could do was PRAY!!!
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am going to comment on my own blog and say how MUCH this makes me laugh!!!! Thanks to my pal Angela for the great idea!
next time include yourself and K on the elf-kins stuff! The shimmy would have been great with your face on it! But nonetheless....too cute!
That is cute but I wanted to see a Gretchen elf too :) It's snowing here. I drove in it for the first time tonight and could here the ice crunching. All I could do was PRAY!!!
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Post a Comment