You'd Better Watch Out.....
'Tis the season to remind our kids that Santa is watching them at ALL times! We made a trip to the huge Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Store today to check out Santa's Wonderland. I have several more great pictures of the adventure, but here is the FREE Santa photo that we got. Free is great!!! And they both even look pretty normal. :) Collin told Santa that he wanted a fishing pole (Gramp he has one in particular all picked out that would be a great gift from you!), and Payton told him he wanted a train (anyone surprised???)
2 comments:
You are so ahead of the game! Santa before Thanksgiving....I am impressed!
I cant wait to see what my tow do this year.... Last year I thought Alice was going to SCREAM her HEAD OFF!!!
So compared to us ...your boys did GREAT with Santa!
Post a Comment