Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We are so thankful for so many things, most of which are pictured here on our blog every day. :) Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all the things that we are so thankful to have in our lives, so here is a synopsis of the KrazyFam and what we had to say around our Thanksgiving Table:
G: I am thankful for family, and friends, and the fact that we are all together for the Holidays.
P: I am thankful for Wonder Pets, trains, and spiders.
C: School, family, and friends.
K: I am thankful for good health and family.
P: Is it Christmas now????
The boys enjoying a little leftover cold pizza for Thanksgiving breakfast. They SO come from K's DNA.....

We always fry our turkey, and this year was no exception. Here goes the bird in the vat of peanut oil. Our neighbor Reily is looking on.

Here we all are getting ready to eat at the dining room table. We never eat there, and the kids were ALL excited to sit at the "big" table.
Happy Thanksgiving KrazyReaders!!!



6 comments:

marg said...

And We are Thankful to have you in our family and that we are all on the same piece of land this year!

Lynn said...

Check out your awesome new look!!! Your header looks great!

Thanksgiving sounds like it was yummy at your house.

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I've never tried fried turkey but it sounds yummy. I also like the new look for your blog.

Shelly said...

My girls love cold pizza too! That made me smile! They definitely got that from Shawn! Looks like you had a yummy fried turkey... Even though I dont eat Turkey I love the way it smells frying in all that peanut oil!

Lindsey said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Wish I was there to try some of that fried turkey - yum yum. I love the milk (?) in wine classes for the boys!

Anonymous said...

We're thankful for you too! The kids are anxious for their big movie night with you..thanks again! :)