
This is what I do on Mondays. And most every other day of the week. My point is, however, that nothing exciting happened around here today. Monday is my day to prepare for the rest of the nutty week....
I AM good for SOME things. I guess folding laundry is one of them. :)
Thanks to one of my bestest friends Andy for this goofy pic. There were several more that weren't fit for blog posting if any of you are interested....
5 comments:
Holy Hilarious!!!! I havent had a washing machine it 5 days... can you picture my MOUNTIAN of dirty clothes!!!! Thanks for reminding me... I have to go fold clothes....UGH!
Oh do share the other "pics"...I'm sure they're worthy of seeing. Love the blog topic and yes you're right our life revolves around laundry! :)
Leave it my Andy...
;)
You know what is funny? That is how I spent Monday for reals :)
WELLLLLLL...somebody has to do the laundry!! and men never fold clothes right anyway!
Post a Comment