As you all know, if you are FAITHFUL KrazyFam Blog Readers, we LOVE the Montgomery Zoo! We go there at least a couple of times a month, and enjoy seeing our favorite animals each time (as well as riding the fabulous Zoo Train).For the past few months the boys have been waiting anxiously for the opening of the new playground.The old one was torn down before Christmas, and the boys have been watching the laborious process of building the new one ever since.
Last week, MUCH to their excitement, the new playground had opened! We spent much of our visit on the super cool new equipment. They found some old favorites, as well as some cool new things to try out.


6 comments:
Fun stuff! I can't wait 'til the weather starts warming up over here...I wanna go out and play! :)
We love the zoo, we love parks...put them together and you have one of our fave hang outs! When we went to Mont. I really thought the zoo was top notch... We could have spent all day there... and probably would have if it the park was done!
OH took me a bit, but I think I am all caught up. LOVE the inside out pants! WHEW feels like I am so out of the loop. Still waiting to hear about our assignment. Met a girl whose husband just put in a packet to fly the U2. Her family is in Folsom so that would work for her. Miss you.PC0
Looks great - they needed to update that equipment. We need to get out there soon. Maybe this weekend if the weather holds.
Mary
The twirly thing looks scary. Alex would be the one who falls off and breaks his arm. I do love the digger though. I remember when the installed it in Korea because I worked at SAP when it was being done.
I like the cute boys better than the new equipment!!
Post a Comment