A few weeks ago we became a Wii family. We already own the Xbox 360, but that is mainly Karl's and no one else really plays it. We decided to get a Wii to do more "family" games together and so far, we really use it for just that. We also bought the Wii Fit, which consists of a balance board that tells you when you are doing things correctly or not. It keeps track of your weight and your BMI, which is really cool too. The main concept of the Wii Fit is that if your core muscles and balance aren't fit and honed, then the rest of you won't be fit and toned. So it has a lot of exercises and games to work on your core strength and your balance.One of my favorites is the Yoga Section, and while I am NO Heidi, it has been a lot of fun to see where I am holding poses wrong,and how to improve them. The boys LOVE to work out with me too. As you can see, they are quite the little Yoga Masters.

7 comments:
LOL! I love your little workout partners! That looks like fun.
LOVE IT! How about a Margarita Yoga party??...that would be fun to see how balanced we all could stay while drinking.. :) Enjoy the snow!
Aww!!! That is so cute. You look like a pro :)
Good for you...I know a lot of seniors that use a Wii for exercise!! I'll take the little warrior!!
I know nothing about Wii and I am no super interested! I have been thinking of taking up Yoga...hmmmmm! Looks like great family FUN!
Deeper, Gretch, you need to go deeper ;)
If you were interessted in yoga you should have let me know!! I would have loved to have helped you. We like the Wii fit and family games too. We have slowed a bit since J showed up. I like that it is in your house not at a gym!
~sandy
Post a Comment