Just how big is this country anyhow??? Jeez, after living in a country the size of the state of Indiana, it is hard to believe that it can take this long to drive across the U.S. This is what they look like at least part of the day each day.....

All is going really well. Kids, pets, and parents are travelling fine. We have had good weather and easy driving and no major mishaps as of yet....knock on wood. Here is the gang getting ready for bed last night in Hays, Kansas. :)

And here is Collin keeping track of his charges, the cats. Tyndall, the cat that spent the year in Montana, has been TOTALLY loving to all the boys, but has NOTHING to say to me. He is pissed that I left him, and then claimed him again I suppose. I think that he will remember soon enough who fills the food bowls around here. :)
We are in Arkansas tonight; Mississippi tomorrow night, and hopefully will be in Montgomery Sunday afternoon. We have three of our four shipments set up to be delivered within the first few days, but we are still waiting on our big household shipment from Korea AND my car. Looks like air mattress shopping is in store when we get there.
Stay tuned......
2 comments:
WOW...what a trip! So when are you getting your week-long spa vacation that you soooo deserve after this adventure with all your boys?!
G: I am so impressed that you are able to keep your blog updated while enroute. I just don't know how you find the time! The ones of the guys sleeping are especially cute. Any problem finding motels where the animals are accepted? They certainly take over whatever space you are in! Continue to keep us posted. Herb
Post a Comment