Friday, July 4, 2008

Old Fashioned 4th of July

Here is how we celebrate Independence Day here in Montana. The old fashioned way...
Peeing on some stuff
Shooting some stuff

Shooting some more stuff....with a margarita nearby


Watching the shooting and peeing with more drinks in hand


Hanging out poolside with a thunderstorm brewing

Celebrating some Past, Present, and Future summer Birthdays with more booze.



Happy 4th of July!!!!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Are you kidding me?!? That first picture is just hilarious! Glad you had such a fabulous 4th!

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KCB said...

OMG! Love the pics. The first one is too funny. He's gonna be soooo mad...LoL

Strommer Family said...

Fun times in the great US of A...wish I was there!! Enjoy it and keep updating..I love seeing how you're doing!! ;)

Lindsey said...

Too funny! Good, clean Montana fun, huh? Next year I expect to see the boys shooting naked!