Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Relaxing in Montana

We are having a wonderful time relaxing in Montana. It is so nice to have a home that I (we) love to come back to. The weather has been damp the past couple of days, which is a refreshing change from Southern California. We think that we will even do some fireworks tonight since we won't light any grass on fire this way!!! :)

Here are Payton and Collin practicing with their fishing rods. I am not sure that they will get out to the pond today, but soon....

You clearly see our HIDEOUS rental van in the background. I mean seriously, who would pay actual money and buy something that color??? We call her Blueberry. And I am all for American made, but that is one UGLY mini van from Dodge. :)


Here are Collin and Gramp building something in his shop. Collin declared it finished shortly after I took this and said "it can wait here until we go to Alabama."

And this was sort of a joke picture. If you have ever been to Montana; Great Falls in particular, you will know that Lewis and Clark are a serious tourist commodity. We were up by the big statue of them that overlooks the river and I tried to get the boys to take their picture with them. Collin said no, Payton said sure, and then it turned into Collin taking MY picture with the intrepid explorers. Sigh......






1 comment:

Angela said...

You know you love Lewis and Clark. And blue minivans.