Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Reading

For those of you who watch my Shelfari bookshelf to the right, I haven't updated it much since Korea. Mainly because I am WAY to embarrassed to post what I am reading!!!! Sometimes, one just needs to read a few trashy novels, and that is just what I have been doing. :) With all that has been going on with travel, movers, and no furniture, I have been reading a lot of books that require ZERO BRAIN CELLS and it has been wonderful! :) I have read more smut in the past month that I have in the past two years, but hey, nobody ever said that I was a literary genius!

Hopefully I will have a nice ACSC Spouse Book Club here that will at least ensure that I read one or two "real" books per month. But for now, I am reading all sorts of trashy romances and waiting for the next Stephenie Meyer book to come out this weekend so I can fill my Vampire Void (and I know that you will be right there with me K and A!!!).

1 comment:

KCB said...

Girl, I am sooo there with you!!! I'm trying to talk myself out of being "one of those" who'll be standing outside of B&N Friday night at midnight. LOL