Monday, October 27, 2008

Good News

I know that you were all sitting on pins and needles waiting for Tyndall's biopsy results. SO here they are. The vet called this morning and it did just turn out to be a benign adenoma. It has some fancy, technical term, but I have to figure out how to spell it to look it up. The prognosis is good as it had clear margins, meaning that she got everything out. She did say that she was worried about it when she took it out since it really did look like a melanoma, but it wasn't! :)

He, meanwhile, is fine. I took him out of the collar after two days since he pooped in my shower! Cats just get totally whacked out with those on. Luckily, he has too much belly fat to actually reach around and lick the incision site! Meish started talking to him again after he had been out of the collar for about a day. Little brat.....


Here is to 12 more healthy years with Tyndall!