A Snapshot of the KrazyFam. Our Comings, and Often Goings, with the US Air Force
Those are both great!
What a good looking fam, even if y'all are 'krazy'! LOVE the new look of the blog - lets talk blog soon, maybe you can give me some tips.
Oh, that looks like so much fun. Alex would love it. He's a huge Thomas the train fan. You guys are such a cute family :)
Both pictures are great....seriously, you are so not allowed to look THAT skinny after having a baby.Love the new look. Doesn't it feel good to spruce up a bit and do something a bit fancy?
I love it! That is an awesome outing! BTW we will def come see you next time we are in MOntgomery!
You are seriously one HAWT momma! I'm soooo jealous! :)But, glad that I have such gorgeous friends. LOL
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those are both great!
What a good looking fam, even if y'all are 'krazy'! LOVE the new look of the blog - lets talk blog soon, maybe you can give me some tips.
Oh, that looks like so much fun. Alex would love it. He's a huge Thomas the train fan. You guys are such a cute family :)
Both pictures are great....seriously, you are so not allowed to look THAT skinny after having a baby.
Love the new look. Doesn't it feel good to spruce up a bit and do something a bit fancy?
I love it! That is an awesome outing! BTW we will def come see you next time we are in MOntgomery!
You are seriously one HAWT momma! I'm soooo jealous! :)But, glad that I have such gorgeous friends. LOL
Post a Comment