
Sorry that I have been MIA this week. We have all had a bad fall cold, one after the other, starting last weekend. Payton got it first, followed by me, Karl, and finally Collin. Nothing serious, but we have all been kind of dumpy and ill and haven't done too much of anything fun. Yes, Collin calls it "the sickness" and yes, we all have it.
Hopefully this coming week will be a little more exciting for my blog posting.....
4 comments:
EWWWW!! no fun. Hope that all of you start feeling better soon. It's cold here in Germany and it is weird to be home. The kids and I slept until 1000 this morning but that was after the 0100 wake up call with them asking if they could get up.
We're suffering from the same thing up here in VA. *ugh* I've asked my mom to make some of her "penicilin soup" and I'm hoping a nice big bowl of it will take care of whatevers ailing us. :P
Get better soon! We had some tummy issues last week and sinus crap this week!
-wish we could help out!~sandy
I hope yall are feeling better too.. I need my funny bone tickled!
Post a Comment