It is that time of year again. The time of year when grandmothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, and dear friends start harassing you for a Christmas list. I have never been one of those early shoppers that fill their closets by September with gifts for those that they love. I like a good list as much as the next shopper. I certainly like to buy something for someone that I know that they would enjoy. In my family, we have ALWAYS done lists and mailed them out between Halloween and Thanksgiving. Since many of us have kids now, the lists have become about them (which they should be) and this year, they are once again working on an online "Wish List" style list.
Now I suppose that I should point out that the boys LOVE to make their list. I am pretty sure that they don't really get the whole "wish" part of the Wish List, but they can literally spend hours in front of the computer picking out treasures that they just HAVE to have. And I also need to figure out what Santa's email is, so we can send him the same list. :) I can't remember how we did it when we actually had to write our list in pen and put it in an envelope to mail!

2 comments:
how about sanraclaus@northpole.com for Santa's e-mail address. It may be silly. Wouldn't it be funny if that was an actual e-mail address?
One of the great things about Christmas wish list time is that by telling the girls we'll mention their request to Santa, I'm able to leave a store without a toy and without tears. I've noticed, however, that Anna has started talking to Santa throughout the day. Her current requests are "Baby Alive", a Tinker Bell house, and a cupcake maker. Lauren wants a remote-controlled dinosaur and a laser-tag gun!!!???? Go figure. :)
Post a Comment