Friday, December 12, 2008

ACSC Holiday Ball

We attended our ACSC Holiday Ball last night, and while it wasn't really a "Ball," I suppose one could still call it a party. I was the big prize winner at our table. See my loot at the right, and no, that is not a joke. I guess I should be happy that I was one of 50 people, out of 600 that won, but still.....Tootsie Rolls???? Lame......

At least we looked pretty good. :)






8 comments:

marg said...

You'd better open those Tootsie Rolls maybe the real prize it hidden inside the can!! As my Mother would say...I hope you behaved as well as you looked!!!!:)

Lindsey said...

Lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

You guys looked awesome! Marg may be right...was there really an awesome gift certificate to some day spa in there? Really, why even bother with the dinkie prizes like this...but who am I to complain, I didn't win a darn thing. I didn't even take home a centerpiece.

It was so fun to get together and hang out though. Without kids!

Lynn said...

WOW! You look amazing! Glad you had fun...even if the prizes were lame.

Unknown said...

You look beautiful. It's always nice to have a reason to dress up and look pretty!

KCB said...

Girl, ya'll are looking more than pretty good! "Smoking" is more like it. Enjoy those Tootsie Rolls...maybe in a martini? You're whiz behind the bar, I'm sure you'll think of something!

Angela said...

You were right, you DID win a prize! Couldn't they have bought some GOOD candy?

Sandy and Anna said...

You guys look fantastic!