Friday, December 19, 2008

School Holiday Festivities

It has been a busy week for holiday parties at both boys' schools. Payton's was on Wednesday, and Collin's was on Thursday. Lots of "fun" for all those in attendance, as long as you classify fun as too much sugar and activity overload.
Payton in circle time singing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (BTW, Payton calls them Snowdeer since they fly in the snow, not the rain)


Eating snowmen doughnuts from Krispy Kreme

Collin's party....making COOL snowmen ornaments

Lots of white paint and mess. Recipe for disaster. :)
Thankfully, school is now DONE for two weeks. I have to say, I am looking forward to the "break." Not that I will be off-duty for the next two weeks...

4 comments:

marg said...

Only in the South do you get Krispy Kreme doughnuts made into snowmen!! Looks like everyone was having fun......

Unknown said...

It looks like fun was had by all. Payton is definitely right about the snow deer thing. Who was the silly person who named them reindeer? :)

Unknown said...

It looks like fun was had by all. Payton is definitely right about the snow deer thing. Who was the silly person who named then reindeer? :)

Lindsey said...

Snowdeer is the cutest thing I've heard all week! I love it - he's a genius!