
Our good friend here in the neighborhood invited all the kids over yesterday to make gingerbread houses. They do this every year, and it was SO much fun! We all met in her garage and the kids assembled their marvelous creations. Each child brought a candy to share and they all had a GREAT time! Susan is very strict and the moms were only allowed to assemble the house and the kids had to do the rest. :)
Payton hard at work on his house.
And here with the house architect. I did NOT break the rules and he did it all on his own. I just put the icing where he wanted it.
The finished product.
The above pictures of Payton were taken by my friend Mary with her awesome camera and skills at photography. Look at the huge difference in my photos of Collin below.

Makes me want to upgrade my camera equipment AND take a photography class. :) But the subject was at least cute and relatively cooperative.
Thanks Susan and Mary! :)
4 comments:
What a fun activity!! You definitely have some awesome neighbors!
I know what you mean about the camera and photog classes. I want an upgrade and to take classes at a CC, too. Maybe next year.
I loved all the pics nontheless. Looks like a fun way to spend an afternoon.
oohhh!! That's a cute idea. I might just have to hit the store and get some stuff for the kids to make houses too. Don't underestimate your current camera. Just take it off auto mode and see what you can do. I did and was amazed at the results :)
What a great holiday activity! Looks like you had some good times the past few weeks.
Post a Comment