OK, so maybe there wasn't snow, and it wasn't a sleigh...but there WAS a horse and she dashed a little bit on the downhill part.We enjoyed a wonderful Holiday Open House at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts where we got to make some cute holiday crafts; partake in some refreshments while listening to a few local choirs; and ride in a horse drawn carriage all decked out for the Season. Good Holiday Fun!

4 comments:
That looks like fun!! You are all bundled up so it must have been a little bit cold right :) What a great way to celebrate the holidays.
I notice the vest also...but also no socks on Collin...so what should I bring for clothing? Museum Trip sounded like a lot of fun for everyone....
Kevin Here,
Looks pretty cool. We in italy don't have any snow right now and the weather seems pretty mild. Carol and I are dreaming of being in our house soon and setting up our Federal holiday #10 simulated spruce tree. Love you all, Ciao!
That look like a great time even if there is no snow or sleigh!
Post a Comment