Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy #8 Collin!!!!


This is a few days behind, and I apologize to our EIGHT year old, but things have been busy with company, holidays, and new STUFF to play with!

Collin turned 8 on the 29th and we spent the day doing all of his favorite things. They both went to the gym in the morning for Open Gym from 9-1. In the afternoon we opened presents (that he wanted put under the tree), went to Build-a-Bear to make a stuffed animal (totally his choice), and dinner at Red Lobster (again, he wanted crab for dinner). It was a great, Collin Day, and was a lot of fun for all!

Collin stuffing his new dinosaur, Dino, at Build-a-Bear


















Collin and Dino over cake at Red Lobster. They sang to him and everything!

We also had a little neighborhood celebration with his friends here on New Year's Day. As always, Collin had lots of days of presents all in a row. I suppose that is part of the trouble with having a birthday right around Christmas. :)

Happy Birthday Collin!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, he's getting so big. I remember when I first met you guys at SAP summer camp. I can't believe how fast kids grow up. Alex starts school this year :( My baby is growing up.

Lindsey said...

Happy (belated) birthday Collin! Sounds like a great day!

Shelly said...

What a special day for him! All his favorite things... that is such a great idea to let him be the director of his dream day! I love the cupcake tower did you make those? I am so ove the birthday cake... lovin the cupcake idea!

Krazy Fam said...

Yes, I made the cupcakes and borrowed the tree from my neighbor. I used that awesome cupcake frosting in a can. It has tips and everything! Super easy and they tasted pretty good too!

Anonymous said...

Happy BDay Collin! Good to know that at this time of year there is no short changing!