Thursday, January 15, 2009

Honor Roll

I can't believe that I am posting this, because I actually hate all those parents that overly-applaud their children's achievements as if they are their own, BUT.....Collin brought home his report card today, for the second semester, and once again, got straight A's. On a more interesting note...he got a ribbon for PERFECT CONDUCT!!! I asked him if he had a substitute handing out the ribbons for that one.....:)

All kidding aside, his teacher is really fantastic. And, while we are in a school in Alabama (which isn't exactly known for stellar public education), I think that he is getting as much as he can from an OK school and a fabulous teacher.
Congrats to the Star Student!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Toot! Toot!

Lindsey said...

Yay Collin! Always new he was a smartie...

marg said...

Takes right after his grnadmother!! WHOEEEEEEEE!!!!

Vicki said...

Congrats! That's great news!

Unknown said...

There is nothing wrong with bragging about your child's accomplishments. As long as you don't have a bumper sticker to go with it you are fine :)

Shelly said...

I think this is AWESOME!!!! You should be so PROUD!!! and so should Colin... I love that you love his teacher... It always made me feel greatt o know my parents thought I was doing a good job for their kids...