As I stated previously, we drove to Fort Walton Beach, Florida this weekend to visit with our dear friends, the Four Watts, who were there for the weekend. We had a wonderful time catching up and playing a little on the Florida beaches. We all haven't seen one another since before we left for Korea, so the kids have all changed quite a bit. It was great to see them, and we hope not to go two more years before another reunion!
Collin and Payton on Fort Walton Beach. This was right outside our patio door in our hotel room. And yes, the sand is really that white. It is really beautiful sand.
Sunday we all drove over to Pensacola to the Naval Air Museum. REALLY spectacular museum and the kids, large and small, had fun looking at all their aircraft memorabilia. Here the kids all are at the Blue Angel display.
Who are these fine looking ladies?? With that non-Air Force, but still pretty cool, Navy jet. :)
This was at our restaurant the last night that we were there. It is a place called Fudpuckers and they have a Gator Beach where you can feed the gators and get your photo taken with them. We were SHOCKED at how awesome this picture actually came out. Getting four kids to look at the camera AND smile at the same time is almost unheard of! Can you tell which kids are related??We love you Watts!
5 comments:
Oh I'm so jealous...we miss the beach..love the picture with the Gator and the kids-glad you had a fun reunion. :) See ya in the am
It looks like a blast! We love that area! Especially the Muesum at NAS... the Blue Angels practice there in Spring summer and fall like 2x a week... even cooler if you can catch that! We also love the sugar white sand... makes me miss those FL beaches!
COOL!!! I can say that I am jealous as I have never seen a gator up close. I miss the Florida Sun :(
Looks like way too much fun for a hard working family!! Do I see a new whale shirt??
I miss the white sand. Sigh...I'm glad you guys had such a fun time. Lauren thought the gator was fantastic and I'm now having to explain to her why we can't have an alligator in our house.
Post a Comment