When I went to pick Payton up from preschool today, I found him hard at work with pretend play and is teacher told me that he had been doing it all day. He was playing with something rather disturbing.
A gun? A sword? A weapon of some sort?
NO! A cash register! :(
He had all his little girl friends lined up with their "purchases" and he was checking them out with a credit card and everything. Most of them were buying books from him. One girl was buying her own lunch box.

6 comments:
With the way he likes to have his hair spiked up, I'd say personal shopper for sure! Soooo cute!
That is awesome. You've gotta teach them early to be sensitive to their girlfriend's/wife's shopping habits!
Cha-ching!
HA! I love it... yes I am guilty as well for taking the girls shopping too much... Alice gets so excited to see "Tar-Tar"~ Target and Wal mart...And Kalei knows way too much about credit cards and such... i guess there could be worse things!
He can have my business any day...as long as he does not work at Walmart!!
hahaha. too funny. love it.
Post a Comment