There seems to be a line drawn in the sand for people who are "cell phone addicts." You are either a BlackBerry or an iPhone person. I thought I was an iPhone person. I was wrong. No offense to all those who love and adore their iPhone. I am just not one of you. I couldn't get past that touchy screen. Hence, as of yesterday, I am officially hooked on my new BlackBerry.LOVE. IT. Call me....or text, email, chat, facebook, or just comment on this blog so I can play with my new toy! Did I mention that I LOVE IT????
2 comments:
oohhh!!! New toy. I love it. I have wanted a blackberry for a while but I don't use a cell phone enough to warrent spending that much money. Have fun playing with it.
Ainsley was so addicted to his we called it the "crackberry." Enjoy!
Post a Comment