I confess, I haven't blogged this week. It isn't that I am doing anything much more exciting (though Karl likes to say that it is because I am on my Facebook so much more now). Honestly, we just haven't done much this week and I haven't had any real pictures to post. I am not one of these bloggers that posts too often without pictures....so, to those of you who come here looking for a daily update, I apologize, and will try to be better this coming week. :)The highlight of my week was Ladies Night with all my girls here in Montgomery. We had planned on dinner and a Chick Flick, but missed the flick (because we were talking for too long at dinner) and opted for dinner and dessert. Nobody had a camera, so I apologize for the terrible photo quality. As much as I love my BlackBerry, it isn't meant to take great photos in low light. And poor Suz and Alaina with their alien red eyes that I couldn't correct. :(
Nevertheless, it was a lovely evening and we all had a wonderful time WAY overeating and indulging on too much chocolate and wine. Thanks girls!

2 comments:
ok, that sounds like fun. I totally need a girls night. The kids are going to start German Kinder at the Beginning of Feb. I'm looking forward to some free time
Sounds like a fun night out.....
Dessert looks good too!! :) Must confess...my mind was going the same place as Karl's...
Post a Comment