A Snapshot of the KrazyFam.
Our Comings, and Often Goings, with the US Air Force
Thursday, May 7, 2009
A Beautiful Butterfly
Collin's Very Hungry Caterpillar has hatched from its cocoon. They plan to set them all free outside as soon as they all have emerged. So far, most all of them have done pretty well. One of them has only one wing, two drowned in the sugar water, and there are still three left to hatch. Pretty good odds for these Painted Ladies.
We had so much fun with our butterflies. It sounds like our final count was similar to yours! BTW, I show the girls all your posts regarding pets but I'm too afraid to show them any with the scorpion. Lauren may decide she needs one and I'm not the cool mom that you are!! :)
5 comments:
That is a really cool project!! I can't wait for Alex to start school and do really neat stuff like that.
Neat!
Kalei PK class is doing this now... they are supposed to have butterflies next week! SO exciting!!!!
Faith definitely needs to see these!
We had so much fun with our butterflies. It sounds like our final count was similar to yours! BTW, I show the girls all your posts regarding pets but I'm too afraid to show them any with the scorpion. Lauren may decide she needs one and I'm not the cool mom that you are!! :)
Post a Comment