Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Future (Heterosexual) Olympian :)

He had his own scorecard and won a medal!!! HE IS SO PROUD!!! (Don't remind him that everyone got a medal)


This evening was the Spring Show at the gym that Collin has been doing gymnastics at all year. He wanted to start gymnastics for fun last fall, and so we have gone to class once a week since September. He has really enjoyed it, and his skills have really improved. :) His coach, by the way, should be nominated for sainthood for dealing with all those little boys every day. They were NEVER the best behaved on the floor, but at least they were all about the same level of naughtiness!!!! Thanks Coach Josh for a great year!!! :)

Here are some highlights. Sorry....I once again forgot NOT to rotate the camera while filming. I will try to do better next time. :)



The vault....he got a 9.2

The rings, his favorite.....9.6

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Are you repressing his sexuality already?? You know you'd love a son-in-law! j/k! ;) I am seriously impressed - tell Collin he rocks!

KCB said...

How cool! Will he be keeping up with it next year up in NOVA? We're in Southeastern VA right now and I can tell you gymnastics is huuuge here. I can't wait to enroll Charlee but we have to wait 'til she's 3.

Unknown said...

That is pretty cool!! He's good at it.