A Snapshot of the KrazyFam.
Our Comings, and Often Goings, with the US Air Force
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Happy 4th Birthday Payton!!!
He isn't quite the little peanut he was in the above photo taken when he was less than a week old. It is hard to believe how fast four years can go by. :) And to think, I am STILL 29!!!! :)
Payton wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese for dinner. Always a Family Fun Time!
Pizza and a train cake! And lots o' presents! Happy 4 P.A.!!!!
Time goes by so fast!! He was a cute little peanut. Alex would have loved the train cake. Looks like it was a fun time! I'm suffering from sleep deprivation. I can't sleep when Greg is gone. Naps are my friend.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Payton!!! I can't believe he's 4 already.
Time goes by so fast!! He was a cute little peanut. Alex would have loved the train cake. Looks like it was a fun time! I'm suffering from sleep deprivation. I can't sleep when Greg is gone. Naps are my friend.
Oh goodness he is still so precious! I cant believe that my Kalei girl is going to be 4 in a couple of weeks too! Wow time does fly!
What a handsome guy...wish we had been there to share in the fun!
Happy Birthday Payton! :) That's one awesome cake, G. Did you make it?!
Ditto to Karen's comment. Very creative.
Post a Comment