Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Payton's First Day of Preschool




Today was Payton's first day of preschool here in Alabama. He has been very excited to go to "school" since Collin gets to go every day and he wants to be just like his big brother.
His classroom, and preschool, are in transition as they are awaiting approval from the city to move into their new building that was completed over the summer break. For now, they are in a temporary room with nothing on the walls, but they hope to be in the new building within a month.
Anyhow, it was a VERY exciting day for the littlest man and he had a great time. :) I had FOUR hours with NO children, and I get to do it again tomorrow AND Thursday. WOO HOO!!!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Awwww...Payton looks so big and proud with his backpack! Did you even know what to do with all that child-free time?!

KCB said...

Nice! How exciting. C starts preschool next week and I can't wait. I'm looking forward to the 4 hours of free time...not to do anything fun, though. :( I'm going to use that time for *my* school work. *sigh*

marg said...

I see the Thomas backpack is still in use....He does look very happy and I am sure is the cutest kid there!!

Shelly said...

Wow... I am so glad Payton had such a great time.. and you too Gretchen!