A Snapshot of the KrazyFam.
Our Comings, and Often Goings, with the US Air Force
Thursday, September 4, 2008
I'm Just Saying.....
We are pretty cool parents for, not only putting up with such a creepy pet, but catching and feeding Froggy all sorts of fabulous bugs! This one was a HUGE beetle that Kodiak found today while Collin was at school. Awesome!
Ewww!! Frogs and bugs. You are a braver mother than I will ever be. Your frog would love our backyard. We have snails/slugs the size of my thumb and bigger.
5 comments:
Eeewww....you are definitely very cool parents!
Is that Froggy or the beetle?....if it is the beetle it looks larger than Froggy...ICK..
Ewww!! Frogs and bugs. You are a braver mother than I will ever be. Your frog would love our backyard. We have snails/slugs the size of my thumb and bigger.
Froggy is actually an Emeperor Scorpion. I know, the name Froggy throws people off. :)
nice...
I'm just not that cool...
Post a Comment