Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Note to Self


One should never assume that it would be better to do a "group" TB test!
We all were due for a TB test since we spent a year living in Korea. So, I thought that it would be best if I took the kids in and we all did it together. WRONG!!! I went first (and was very brave) but the minute that Collin saw that needle he freaked out, which made Payton freak out, and it was all downhill from there.
One more reason not to move to Korea......

5 comments:

marg said...

O.K. I won't move to Korea....

Unknown said...

Ouch!! Well you all survived and looks like you made a game out of it which is super cute. I haven't had to do that again yet. Thank God!!!

Lindsey said...

If you're happy and you know it...get a TB test???

Lynn said...

is it mean if I laugh...just a little?

Anonymous said...

Meg and Trey have the same issue, M is a bit more squemish and has to have some drama-like you didn't all ready know that!!

~sandy