
Taking cue from my girl Lindsey, I will pose the question, where were YOU on September 18, 1993? Most of you were not with us at the alter, so here is a little peek of us in our wedding finery.
It is hard to believe that we are still happily married after 15 LONG years! I am sure that many of you thought that K would have hired a hit man to take me out by now. :) I won't say that it has been an easy ride, but I wouldn't trade any of it for the World.
Here is to 15 more...
8 comments:
Aww, You guys are so cute!!Wow 15 years is a long time. Greg and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary in Aug. It's hard to believe that I got married when I was 20. That seems like so long ago. Congrats to you and K. Hope you have many more happy anniversaries together. Can you tell that I am becoming a blogging junkie? I only comment on every single one of your posts now a days :)
15 Years that is an awesome accomplishment! You should be so proud! Do you really want to know where I was...?
RADFORD HIGH SCHOOL, HAWAII... 10th grade.
No where near thinking of marriage, in fact I had never so muched as kissed a boy yet..
But back to you and K... Congrats!
Congrats! 15 years! Wow. And I looove the flashback pic. :)
Congrats! 15 years! Wow. And I looove the flashback pic. :)
CONGRATS!! I was in the seventh grade and counting down the few remaining days until my twelth birthday. BTW, you guys were looking fiiiiiine! Happy Anniversary...and I'll drink to 15 more happy years.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! To answer your question, I believe I was actually visiting with Q in VA after meeting him at my best friend's wedding that previous month. And now look at us 13 years later, me in CA and him in Korea. AHHHHHHH! Can't wait to be a family again .... only 273 days!!!
HAPPY 15th!!!
Sally
Congrats, Love Birds! Way back in '93, I was moving onto campus for my freshmen year of college! Wowzers, that IS a long time ;)
Awww..Happy Anniversary!!! That is some beautiful 90's wedding finery you are sporting there. Love it!
Post a Comment